My kids have graduated from cards and have moved on to playing with the big dogs when it comes to building card towers. They decided Books were the way to go. They are a lot more stable and you can get them pretty big. They kept making them and them and then letting the babies knock them down. I think this activity kept them bust for about 1 1/2 hours. Yeah me!
For Scouts we made bird houses, and since not all of my scouts showed up we had extra supplies. So guess what we did for family night? The kids loved it. We have had several family night activities supplied by my left over stuff from scouts. I Don't even have to feel guilty for using the stuff, because it has always come out of things I scrounge around from mine or my dads houses. It's nice sometimes to be part of a family that always has projects going on and we do everything pretty much ourselves. 12 bird houses for free, you can't beat that. I also was able to get some bird seed for them, to top it off. By the way I ran into a good sale on it. I got 3 bags for the price of one, so I have 60 pounds of birdseed if anyone needs some.





1 comment:
I definetly need some bird seed. Would you like to ship it :). Cool book towers!
Post a Comment