Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"WARNING" Lots of new pictures!!!

" Anyone got a extra set of arms I could borrow"

OUR FAMILY

Our Sweet Girls


Our Crazy Boys


Kristy and the girls



Kristy and the boys





Todd and his Girls


Todd and his Boys

We haven't had a picture of the 2 of us for awhile, so we decided to get one this year.

I Love this smile!!!


"Oh no, did I do something wrong?"

TJ started out a little timid and proper with her cake, taking just a tiny taste.

Decided it was good, so next came the hand full. Go for it TJ!!


No holding back anymore, one hand full after another was her plan. Knightin didn't want to be left out of the fun!!


The finished product, one mutilated cake.



TJ wasn't much into the unwrapping of the presents, but we did get her to open a couple. The rest Knightin gladly helped her with.


She loves her blocks, and spent several minute tossing them through the air, as her brothers and sister laughed and laughed.

My little cheese ball!


I love these looks!


TJ treated us with standing up in the middle of the floor for the first time.

Almost up!



And she's UP!!

And pretty proud of herself, by that smile she's showing off!




Walking with her new walker, and loving it!
A couple of you wanted to see our fence all done. Well, we finally finished it, except for the staining which we will do in the spring after it has had a chance to get a bit weathered, also all the post will have post tops, some of which will be solor lites. We are staining it a dark brown, and then will have vines growing up it. That with a ton of trees, we will eventually create the forest sancturary that Todd and I are after.

The cement buckets and wire, is a temporary fence to keep the kids and dog in, until our garage is built. It's pretty, don't you think?


Another angle, I didn't think a half acre was very big until we started fencing and figuring out all we had to landscape. It's HUGE!!

Todd and I have a lot of time, but not a lot of money. So we found a site online that sells a lot of their trees and plants for $1-$3. We like the price and figure we have the time to let them grow. Plus without the extra shock that bigger trees go through, in a few years these smaller trees catch up to trees that you plant bigger. So, yesterday we recieved some of our little trees and bushes. Here is our Firethorn Bush all snug in the ground.






3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow you guys have done a lot on your yard since we moved. Thanks for posting the update - I've been curious.

I love your family pictures. We are scheduled to have ours taken but I don't have it in me and I don't have anyone to take them right now. I go back and forth between not caring and stressing.

Rebekah said...

Love the bday pics, especially of TJ digging into her cake! Wish we could have been there to see her do it. Your backyard is sure coming along too.

Jake and Louise McCrea said...

I love your family pictures! Your kids are so photogenic!!!