I really don't like being pregnant, even with my first I was so ready to get her out of me. As early as possible and still have them healthy, is always my hope. I guess I should enjoy and savor every moment and realize that when they get here the craziness begins, but nope out is what I want. After Taylar was born my doctor had no problem telling me that he would induce the week early. Ki I didn't need it, Kelten I needed it, but my doctor was on his honeymoon of all things and the on call doctor wouldn't induce. So, 3 days late, after my doctor gets home, the induction was scheduled. Halloween was to be the day. I didn't want him to be born on Halloween, but the idea of having to wait another day was worse. Kelten didn't wait for the induction, I went into labor earlier that morning and after Todd and I had finished delivering our paper route, yes I'm stubborn and crazy (who wants to find a substitute an hour before the papers have to go out) I went into the hospital and delivered Kelten a couple of hours later. Knightin was kind to me and came early as well, but then TJ, she didn't want to come early, so the induction was scheduled. So the doctor says to me, "You can be induced on Wed." I reply, "Wednesday, are you kidding? Can't we do it just one day early?" I'm sorry they won't let me, unless we have good cause, why do you ask?" Well, it's Sept. 11th, I can't say that, that is a day I would wish upon my child to be her birthday" So he responds, "that's OK we can do it on Thursday." Ahhhhh, noooo I can't wait another day, lets do it!" She came on her own anyway, it was destined to be! Crazy girl.
She just turned 2 on Friday, where has the time gone. She has been such a fun addition to our family. She is our little clown, and our puffy little chunky cheeks. Happy Birthday Sweet girl!!!
I haven't sown clothing items in a very long time, but I was tired of all the dresses for one, looking like everyone elses, but also that they all end up too short, way to fast. I wanted to be able to control the length. The only way to do this is to make your own. So, the sewing machine came out and here is the proof that I can still sew, even if not all that great. At least it turned out good enough that I'll let her wear it in public.

TJ got some big girl underware for her birthday, since potty training will be happening soon, and she had to put them on. So here is my girl modeling her new Elmo panties and a taco face, PRICELESS!!

I had given my sister a chair massage and hadn't put it away yet, and we came into the living room to Knightin sitting on the chair and TJ pumping out lotion and rubbing it on his back, too cute! Of course, I wasn't able to get my camera quick enough for that, but TJ did humor me and let me get some shots of her on the chair.







3 comments:
Awww! How cute! I love the dress you made her-- and I love the Tutti Fruitti fabric (I made some aprons of that fabric) TOO CUTE! She is an absolute doll!
So cute! Happy birthday TJ!!!
I absolutely hate having my anniversary the same year and 3 days preceeding 9/11. I would have risked Rich getting fired and done it in August if I could get a do over. Hopefully by the time TJ is old enough it will die down some like Pearl Harbor Has.
She is getting so big!
Post a Comment