Sunday, March 16, 2008

"Knightin is at such a fun stage"

A boy after his Daddy's heart.
Todd was eating his cookie dough, and left for some reason,
leaving his cookie dough on the couch. when he came back
Knightin was helping himself

He keeps trying to climb the ladder, but still get scared

halfway up. We haven't had a lot of stairs around, so he doesn't do them very well,

but very determined to keep trying.

He loves the 4-wheelers. Our little one is broken right now,

but he is on it whenever he can.

I love his face in this picture, it looks so mischievous.

He is filling Kelten's boots with rocks.

He is gathering his gravel for the boots and anything

else he can put the rocks in.

1 comment:

Jake and Louise McCrea said...

His chubby cheeks are so cute! I love the forever five picture too...I wonder what you guys were doing to make them all laugh.